Friday, June 3, 2011

And We're Off...

Today is the day I stop talking about blogging and actually blog. I will do my best to blog here at least 3 times a week.

On this first real day of blogging, I want to chart the course for the rest of this blog's existence: Just like Luap Ink, this blog exists to be oxygen in a carbon-dioxide world.
Every blog will spotlight someone who models our mission. As I travel for Luap Ink, it is my honor and privilege to cross paths with remarkable people, and I'm going to tell their stories on this blog. I also invite you to share stories of people in your world who deserve to be recognized.
While the mainstream news is bad; here on this blog we are going to shine the light on all that is good. Please follow along as I share my stories from the road, and join me on this great adventure by telling me about yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment